As our mission truly is to enlighten others with our creative writings, we have decided to post and pass along the creative writings and expressions of others. If you are a Poet residing in the greater New York area and would like to have your work featured on our site, then please feel free to Contact Us.
Deanna, who has been writing since the age of ten, has always loved writing for herself and writing for others. It's the one thing that has always made her happy and that she feels strongly about and it's always helped her keep a clear head. She's seen that others enjoy reading what she has to say and she hopes to one day be able to write her own book, because she's had a lot of expieriences in life, and has learned alot, and knows that she can give great advice after everything she has learned so far and help others make the right choices for their life.
- Best Friends Forever - A Poem About...
- Friends - A Poem About...
- Karma - A Poem About...
- Lies - A Poem About...
- The Unborn - A Poem About The Power of The Voice Inside Us!
- To My Grandmother: Rose - A Poem About My Grandmother: Rose
- When Nothing Else Matters - A Poem About...
Ruth Sabath Rosenthal is a New York poet, well published in literary journals and poetry anthologies throughout the U.S. and also in Canada, France, India, Israel, Italy, Romania, and the U.K. In 2006, Ruth's poem "on yet another birthday" was nominated for a Pushcart prize. Ruth has authored 4 books of poetry: "Facing Home" (a chapbook), "Facing Home and Beyond," "little, but by no means small” and "Food: Nature vs Nurture". These books can be purchased from Amazon.com (USA). For more about Ruth, Google her, and visit websites: www.ruthsabathrosenthal.moonfruit.com, www.pw.org/content/ruth_sabath_rosenthal and www.poetryvlog.com/ruthsabathrosenthal.
Ruth Sabath Rosenthal's poems come from straight the heart, and many from actual events. "Food" and "Family"—"fact" (and "fiction") and "emotion" (or the lack thereof) are skillfully interwoven throughout her poetry. Ruth welcomes comments. Please feel free to e-mail her: email@example.com.
- Cooking with Jim - Ruth Was Fortunate To Actually Cook In James Beard's Kitchen On Several Occasions.
- Into the Light: Safe Haven, 1944 - Based On An Historical Event Surrounding The Journey of 982 People.
- Mother's Wishbones, No Doubt - An Actual Happening Where Ruth Has The Wishbones To Prove It.
- Mountainside - The Journey of a Specific Man That Lead To The Voyage He and 981 Other People Took.
- New York-Style Hungarian Stew - About The Complications of Divorce and Remarriage of a New Yorker.
Viviana is an original misfit with a great job battling might forces from 9 to 5, while being a wild poet after work and weekends!!! She's divorced and seeking a big fat guy with a brain and a sense of humour!! Yes she loves husky men!!! She has two cats, lots of poems, insatiable amount of energy and passion and a voice which is proud to be loud!!!! Come hug me!!! - Viviana
- Nice - A Poem About Passion, Freedom And Realness!
- The Voice - A Poem About The Power of The Voice Inside Us!
- Falling Stones - A Poem About Materialism Overshadowing Spirituality.
Fabiola Sully, originally from Brooklyn, now resides in Long Island, New York. She has been writing since high school and throughout college. After deciding that her voice needed to be heard, she came back to writing in 2003 to share her works with others. She has a poetry book titled: Finding the Way Home. Since then, she has written new material. You can learn more about Fabiola by visiting her MySpace page.
- The Road - A Poem What An Average Person Goes Through In Life.
- Fear - A Poem About...
- Untouchable - A Poem About...